I already posted the article about the iPhone 4S pre-orders; iPhone 4S pre-orders are already opened on US and UK in different carriers. I’m still wondering whether I should go for this latest iPhone 4S or not, you may be thinking the same so here is the Comparison between iPhone 4S, Galaxy SII and iPhone 4. I hope that the comparison given below will make easier for you when deciding about you next phone.
Below is the Comparison between iPhone 4S, Galaxy SII and iPhone 4:
Comparison between iPhone 4S, Galaxy SII and iPhone 4-click on image to enlarge
If we do surface Comparison between iPhone 4S and Galaxy SII, I think the Galaxy SII is faster than the iPhone 4S and the different is CDMA is supported on iPhone 4S. My favorite things on the Samsung GSII are the large screen, the dual-core
processor, and the fast 4G that is available.
Major additions of iPhone 4S are the Dual Core A5 Processor, Voice Instructed Messaging and Reminders (SIRI), 8 Mega Pixels Camera and Bluetooth 4.0.
That was the pre-Comparison between iPhone 4S and Galaxy SII, hope you like it.
Note: AT&T version of the Samsung Galaxy S II is used for comparison here; some specifications vary by model.



0 comments:
Post a Comment